Happy #mealprepsunday! ✨I thought I’d give a bit of insight into what I usually meal prep on Sundays to make meals throughout the week come together more easily ?? I’m not usually one to meal prep an entire meal on Sundays because I like to decide what to eat each day based on what I feel like, but these staples make most of my favourite meals so much easier to throw together quickly ?.
Meal prepped ??:
- Sundried tomato hummus: Recipe found a few posts back! Perfect for snacking or in sandwiches throughout the week ?
- Crispy chickpeas: I throw these in pretty much anything; salads, Buddha bowls, on top of soup or just as a snack on their own. Get ample crispiness by baking them at 450 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes with a tiny bit of oil ??
- Energy bites: these are so perfect for between meal snacks or right before a morning workout ??♀️
- Brown rice: perfect for Buddha bowls, stir fries or adding into soup ?
- Roasted sweet potato: I add this to Buddha bowls or salads throughout the week! I roast at 450 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes along with the chickpeas! ?
What’re your favourite staples to meal prep?!